HENLEY COUNTRY CRAFT SHOW
27 – 30 AUGUST 2021
The Henley Country Craft Show has been awarded the
‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard from Visit England. Confirming the show is adhering to the government’s Covid-19 guidance.
Keeping you Safe
All attendees must be prepared to show proof of either
- a) having had two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before attending
OR b) a negative Lateral Flow Test result, which can be taken at home or at a recognised centre free of charge, within 48 hours of the event.
We will accept various forms of proof of vaccination and a negative test result:
For vaccinations this includes:
– the NHS app
– the vaccination record card
For the Lateral Flow test result, this includes:
– an email or text confirming your result
We will not ask for evidence from anyone under 18.
Safety Measures within the show:
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a safe and social distance
within the show.
- Additional staff will be onsite to monitor visitors numbers.
- Additional ventilation throughout marquees, including wider doorways.
- Our team will be briefed and trained in our Covid prevention procedures.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the show, the location for
these station will be visible on the floorplan. We request you use them when you
enter the show and throughout your day.
- Face masks will be optional. We recommend that you bring your own, although we will have a limited number for sale on-site.
- We advise visitors to use card payments where possible to avoid the handling of
- There will be increased regular cleaning throughout the show, including the catering areas, toilets and high touch points.
- Tickets for the event must preferably be downloaded on your smart phone – we will ideally not
accept any printed tickets.
- We ask that if you or any accompanying persons are showing any symptoms of
Covid-19 that you do not attend the show.