The Henley Country Craft Show has been awarded the We’re Good To Go industry standard from Visit England. Confirming the show is adhering to the governments covid-19 guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a safe and social distance
within the show.
- Additional staff will be onsite to monitor visitors numbers.
- Additional ventilation throughout marquees, including wider doorways.
- Our team will be briefed and trained in our Covid prevention procedures.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the show, the location for
these station will be visible on the floorplan. We request you use them when you
enter the show and throughout your day.
- Face masks will be optional. We recommend that you bring your own, although we will have a limited number for sale on-site.
- We advise visitors to use card payments where possible to avoid the handling of
- There will be increased regular cleaning throughout the show, including the catering areas, toilets and high touch points.
- Tickets for the event must be downloaded on your smart phone – we will not
accept any printed tickets.
- We ask that if you or any accompanying persons are showing any symptoms of
Covid-19 that you do not attend the show.